Many investors find it hard to delegate and outsource jobs such as finding tradespeople, negotiating pricing etc, but it doesn’t have to be hard at all!
In fact, by learning the skills (or a few tricks) on how to outsource effectively, you can learn to manage more property investment projects, you can invest despite having other responsibilities like a ‘day job’ and you can save money by getting your team to find you the best prices and deals!
This month, our speaker will show you how it is done!
About This Month’s Speaker
John Musster is not only a property investor, he’s also an expert in procurement and systems engineering – and this is what he is here to talk about with us this month. John has a multi-industry business background – buying, selling, importing, exporting, manufacturing, project management, and consulting – spanning over 40 years.
John’s story started in 1984, at age 26, when he established Musster Metals, and to compete with the major manufactures at the time, John introduced the ‘just-in-time method of manufacturing’ (now known as Lean / agile manufacturing) to minimise and manage material flow from – raw product – to manufactured product – to DIFOT (Delivery-in-full-on-time) to wholesalers and hardware stores.
Since then, John has held positions in numerous large companies as GM, and CEO, JV’d with the Seven Television Network, and backed by Telecom (now Telstra) helped establish Legion Interactive in Australia. He has worked with the Vietnamese government, turned an ailing ICT company into a $50M buying group, then sold his major shareholding and established HERM Logic, and PM4Reno – offering procurement services to a range of industries including Property Investors and Developers.
This month, John will share his journey, and teach us how property investors can use a procurement company to outsource their buying and procurement of trades, materials, and other needs, and save a lot of money in the process – and at no cost!
What we will cover in this meeting
- How you can significantly reduce the cost of your construction, extension and renovation projects;
- How you will have visibility on your projects progress at every stage of development – no matter where in the world you are;
- How you will have transparency on cost, monitor every dollar spend, and more;
- How you will be able to minimise your communication time … while ensuring every person on your ‘Team’ who needs to know – does know!
- How you will be able to ‘make time’ to do the core-things … researching, packaging, and releasing (leasing, selling) your properties to maximise your returns on current and future investments …
- Plus much more!
So – come and meet John, and other investors who are successfully investing in the current property market today – Don’t Miss This Meeting!