Getting finance for developments can be a challenge for property investors. The reality is that a lot of the time finance options exist that allows investors to get their developments underway.
This month our guest speaker is Simon Stoll, Mortgage Credit Advisor from Acceptance Finance. Simon specializes in finding creative solutions in finance for property investors and developers and has over 15 years experience in banking and finance.
Topics to be covered include:
- Funding residential developments either privately, residentially, or commercially
- How do they compare and what are the pro’s and con’s of each type of finance options?
- When is a development considered by the lenders as commercial and when is it residential?
- Things for people to consider in their property feasibilities when it comes to finance.
- Associated costs?
- Tricks and difficulties with the co-ordination of titles when developing.
- Finance case studies.
- What can and can’t you do in your Self Managed Super Fund?
Remember, you are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!