This Site contains information in the form of general small business and personal wealth information. All material is provided as an information service only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for commercial or other professional advice. Neither PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd, its proprietors or associates accept any responsibility for the accuracy of any information contained in this Site or its applicability in the specific circumstances of any user or member.
PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd does not give any specific or tailored financial, taxation or accounting advice or conduct a business providing taxation or accounting advice either as a representative or agent of any other person or on its own account. PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd does not give any securities or investment advice, conduct any securities or investment advice business or deal in securities whether on its own behalf, as a representative or agent of any other person, or otherwise.
None of the information on this Site takes into account the financial circumstances or investment needs of any particular investor. Each user or member must therefore assess whether it is appropriate, in the light of his/her individual circumstances, to act upon the relevant information.
PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd receives no commission or other financial benefit from the publication of the information on this Site (save and except for affiliate or referral fees, membership fees and advertising charges) and is in no way interested in any securities or other transaction entered into as a result of the publication of such information.
All advertising and referral buttons containing hyperlinks to third parties are paid for by the relevant third-party advertiser and are not recommendations or endorsements by PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd or their respective directors, affiliates or employees. Users and Members are referred to the relevant advertiser for all relevant information including complete information on that entity’s investment adviser licensing status and license number.
This site may from time to time contain ‘posts’, electronic bulletin boards, chat rooms and other communication facilities which provide for feedback by users and members to PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd, real-time interaction between users and members and other electronic messaging and notice services (“Communication Facilities”).
It is a condition of use of any Communication Facility and access to this Site that users do not do any of the following:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using or accessing any part of this Site;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, profane or otherwise offensive information or material of any kind, including, without limitation any information or material that might reasonably encourage conduct that would breach any civil or criminal law of Victoria or other State of Australia.
- post or transmit any information or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including information or material which is confidential, subject to rights of privacy or publicity or which is protected in whole or in part by copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property or similar right with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- knowingly post or transmit any information or material which contains a virus or other component designed to harm the hardware, software or other facilities of PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd or any of its users or members;
- post or transmit any information or material that advertises or promotes another business or website without the prior written consent of PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
Users and members expressly acknowledge and agree that the website and its Communication Facilities provide a means of public and not private communications.
PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd will provide reasonable cooperation with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials, information or files which violate any applicable or relevant law.
User License to PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd
A user who places any information or other material on this Site (including by posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication), grants to PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display the information or material or any part of it.
This license includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. You expressly waive in favour of PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction which you may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material. If PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd so requests, the user agrees to sign such documents as PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd may request from time to time to perfect or otherwise confirm the terms of this license agreement.
The license also confers upon PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd the right to sublicense to any third party any of the rights hereby conferred on PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd.
Advertising, Links to Other Websites and Offers
This Site contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties for the convenience of users and members. The linked websites are not controlled by PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd, and PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd is unable to control the contents of any such linked website. Hence, PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the contents nor does it specifically endorse those contents. Users and members link to any such website and use or rely on such website entirely at their own risk.
PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd may from time to time accept banner and other forms of advertisement on this Site. Any such banner or other advertisement or link should be understood to be a paid advertisement and not an implicit or explicit endorsement by PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd of the content or use of that linked site. Users and members are referred to the linked website for all information in relation to that website.
Some advertisements contain representations or offers by the advertiser which can be accepted by linking to the advertiser’s website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are not made solely by the advertiser, not by PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd. Further, the advertiser is solely responsible for fulfilling any representation or offer made.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cwth) and similar State and Territory Legislation confers certain rights and remedies on consumers in relation to the provision of services by this Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Statutory Rights”). To the extent that such Statutory Rights conflict with the disclaimers and other conditions set out below the Statutory Rights shall prevail provided that the offending disclaimer or condition shall be read down to the minimum extent required to avoid offending the Statutory Rights or if necessary shall be severed on the basis that the remainder of the disclaimer and the conditions shall continue to apply to the maximum extent possible. This Disclaimer shall exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Subject to the Statutory Rights:
- All Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied,
- PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose,
- PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in any Content or any Communications Facility or user or member access to this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components,
- PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representation regarding user or member access to, or the results of user or member access to, this Site (including any linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise, and
- Users and members (and not PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant Content.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission, whether negligent or not, on the part of PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd) will PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd or its Affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this Site or any Content.
Users and members expressly acknowledge and agree that PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd does not exert control over other users and members of the Site and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of PropertyMeeting.com.au Pty Ltd to
- the supply of the services again, or
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Users and members irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.